- Booking calendar
- Terms & conditions of hire
- Hire rates
- Your questions
- Enquiry form
The Norma Richardson Hall is a new multi-purpose hall for hire in central Woodend.
Opened on 12 August 2012, this welcome addition to St Mary's is a great place to hold a function, wedding, family gathering, movie night, dance class, exhibition or for use as venue for catering after a service at St Mary's.
The hall is 25 squares (270m2) in total and has a maximum capacity of 100 people. The state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment, combined with acoustic panels and variable lighting, make it a high-quality modern venue for events.
Other facilities at The Norma Richardson Hall include: a fully-equipped kitchen, full wheelchair access, baby change station, data projector, black-out blinds, gas ducted heating, ample space for parking and a sunny timber deck. Along with the possibility of broadcasting services from the church to the hall.
To support our fund-raising activities, The Norma Richardson Hall is available for hire at competitive rates.
To make a booking:
- Check the calendar to see if your date is free
- Read the terms and conditions of hire
- Complete the online enquiry form
- You will then be sent a hire agreement to complete and return with payment
- Once payment is received your booking will be confirmed and appear in the calendar